TMS Advanced Charts is a free trial software application from the Delphi subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-29. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
TAdvChartView : fast multi-pane chart component:
* Single or multi pane chart view component
* Wide range of 2D chart types: Line, Bar, Area, Pie, Donut, Band, Stacked Bars, Stacked Area, OHLC, CandleStick, Histogram, Bubble, Error, ...
* X-axis with index of date/time unit indication
* Y-axis with auto ranging, minor & major value indication along Y-axis, multiple Y-axis values for different series supported
* Support for annotations & legend
* Panes with scrolling, scaling, splitter, drag & drop, synchronized scrolling with mouse or keyboard
* Highly configurable crosshairs with value indication at series, Y-axis, tracker & crosshair support along multiple panes
* Navigator bar to help for scrolling series along X-axis
* Floating tracker window to see values at crosshairs
* Configurable grid & bands
* Configurable margins for chart & chart background image
* Printing support, export to bitmap support
* Support for persisting chart settings to file
* Interface component to synchronise automatically with TAdvStringGrid / TDBAdvGrid
TAdvGDIPChartView : GDI+ enabled multi-pane chart component:
* Advanced GDI+ enabled version of TAdvChartView
* Anti-aliased chart drawing
* Complex gradient support
* Support charts with opacity & opacity gradients
* Support for PNG images with alpha transparency for chart markers, textures
* GDI+ hatches for chart fills
* Shadows on bars, lines, areas, legend
* Optional glass mirror effect support
TMS Advanced Charts (version 126.96.36.199) has a file size of 5.56 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 234 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.